Saturday Business Institute
The Riordan Programs’ Saturday Business Institute (SBI) is a virtual program designed to provide high school students with college and business exposure. The SBI also serves as a pipeline to our Riordan Scholars Program at UCLA Anderson School of Management. The SBI Program targets incoming 9th and 10th-grade students who are college-bound and interested in developing the necessary leadership skills to succeed in business and/or college.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
• Career exploration exercises
• Financial Literacy workshops lead by Junior Achievement Program
• Professional development workshops
• Guest speakers from a variety of industries
• 9th or 10th grade student
• Great academic record
•. Available to attend virtual sessions
Certificate of completion will be awarded for students who participate in all sessions.
Time: 9:30 - 12:00 PST (time is subject to change)
Feb 27, 2021 09:30 AM
Time shows in
Mar 27, 2021 09:30 AM
Apr 24, 2021 09:30 AM